Sometimes you only want certain people notified when a visitor comes into the space. The visitor may not know who exactly to reach out to, or you need coverage from not just one person, but the entire team.
Since Greetly is incredibly customizable, setting up notifications for pre-determined employees is a fast and efficient way to notify multiple people at once.
Here's how to set up notifications for pre-determined employees
- Log in to the admin portal at https://app.greetly.com/
- Go to Digital Receptionist > Tablet Settings > Check-In Options
- Under the "Select Check-In Buttons" section, go to "Edit Button Options"
- Look for the section: "How should the employee be notified?" There are three options:
- No Notification
- Browse all employees
- Option: Hide employees until search
- Notify pre-determined employee
- Click the radio button to activate
- In the "Search Employees" box below, enter in the name of the person to add to the notification.
- When the correct name comes up, click on the "+" sign to add to the list.
- You can add multiple people to the notification
- If you need to remove someone from the list, click on the "-" sign next to their name
- Click the "Publish" button to save the changes