Is it Halloween? Because this sounds scary. Fortunately, this has a simple solution.
If your voice notifications say "application error", it is because we are trying to send message to your colleagues that we did not actually collect from the visitor. Oops.
Here are the steps to resolve:
- Log in to the Greetly admin portal
- Go to Digital Receptionist > Tablet Settings > Check-In Options
- Find the Check-In Option that is causing problems and click Edit Button Options
- Look at "what notification would you like to send to the employee"? Notice the items in brackets (those are these things - )? Compare the items in the brackets to the check boxes under "do you want the visitor to enter any information about themselves?"
- If any items in the notification to employee are not collected, you have two options:
- Check the box so you collect that information from visitors
- Or remove the item from the notification to employee
Nicely done, you power user you.