If you use Salesforce to sync your directory with Greetly, it will be set to sync automatically every night. However, sometimes you want to take the wheel and run a manual sync.
What you'll need:
- A valid integration established between your company and Greetly
- Admin rights (either Global or Location) in the Greetly Admin Portal
- Salesforce account with permissions to allow for sync (note: this needs to be established by your company's Salesforce admin)
How to run a manual sync:
- Log in as a Global Admin or Location Admin at: https://app.greetly.com
- Go to: Admin Portal > Digital Receptionist > Manage Users > Users
- Find the Sync from Salesforce button* (see below)
- Click the button: you will be taken to an authorization page to log in to your Salesforce account
- Enter in your Salesforce credentials to establish authorization between Greetly and Salesforce
- You will be taken back to the Greetly Admin Portal
- Click the Sync from Salesforce button again
- The manual sync is now complete.
Congratulate yourself on a job well done!
*Don't see the button? We have you covered. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Account name and Username