Who doesn't love Android OS (especially the names!)?
Greetly is available on the Google Play Store, for version 4.1 and up. That includes:
- Jelly Bean 4.1 – 4.3.1
- KitKat 4.4 – 4.4.4
- Lollipop 5.0 – 5.1.1
- Marshmallow 6.0 – 6.0.1
- Nougat 7.0 – 7.1.2
- Oreo 8.0 – 8.1
What is Pin windows?
On an Android tablet, you can pin a specific app to your screen. While an app is pinned, access to other apps will be prevented, notifications will be blocked and other functions may not be available.
Here's how to set up your Android tablet to limit access to the Greetly App:
- Pin windows
- Go to: Settings > Lock screen and security > Other security settings > Pin windows
- Switch the toggle ON
- OPTIONAL: Switch the toggle ON for Ask for PIN before unpinning
- OPTIONAL: Turn off the auto lock feature:
- Go to: Settings > Lock screen and security > Secure lock settings > Lock automatically
- Switch the toggle off for Lock instantly with power key
- To pin the Greetly app to the screen:
- Turn on Pin windows
- Open the Greetly app
- Press the Recents key
- Tap the Pin icon in the bottom right corner of the window of the app
You are now ready to modernize your visitor reception experience!