Congrats! You're about to put your Greetly visitor management system into the wild - setting up your visitor check-in app and kiosk on your reception desk. We recommend you let employees know about this great new workplace feature. You can also put them in control of their information and notification preferences.
Don't worry, we've got you covered. Just customize and send the email template below. No action is required by your coworkers, but if they wish to add a photo of themselves, adjust their personal information and customize their reception notifications preferences, the template below will give them everything they need. Plus, you will eliminate all surprises.
Meet Greetly, our new digital receptionist
As you know we are always striving to provide our valued employees and your guests with the best workplace possible. This includes visitor reception. We [recently/will soon] launch[ed] Greetly to ensure every visitor and delivery is handled within seconds in a professional, welcoming manner.
When guests check in, you can be notified by email, text message or voice call. You are in complete control! To customize your Greetly reception notifications:
- Set your password
- Log in anytime (https://app.greetly.com) and set your notification preferences
- Add Greetly as a contact to make sure you receive and recognize all notifications:
- E-mails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice calls and text messages (SMS) will come from 1-720-999-9208
- Welcome visitors in style