How to synchronize your member list to Greetly?
Here are the steps on how to sync your essensys Operate member list to Greetly:
- Log in to your Greetly account
- Click on the icon that displays your name in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Account Settings"
- In the "Integration API" drop box select "Essensys"
- Hit the "Save" button
- Next, type in your username (email address) and password in the fields.
- Hit the "Save" button again
- Next, click on the Greetly icon in the top left-hand corner to take you back to the home screen
- Select "Location Setup"
- Scroll down to "Account Integration"
Step 3 (Please keep the Greetly tab open because this next step will require you to open a second tab):
- Next, visit https://essensys.tech/login/ and log into your essensys operate account
- Navigate to the "Space" tab and select "Locations" from the drop-down menu
- If you have multiple locations, click on site name
- In the URL, copy the number at the end following the words that says "view/" (i.e https://operate-us.essensys.tech/spacecontrol/mod/40/view/8)
Step 4 - Final Steps:
- Go back to Greetly "Location" page where you left off at on in Step 3 and paste the number in the "Location ID" section and hit "Save"
- Click on "Manage Users"
- Finally, click on the 'Sync from Essensys"
Congratulate yourself on a job well done!