How to sync your member list from leading coworking software developer essensys Operate into Greetly
- Log into the Greetly web-based admin
- Click on the icon that displays your name in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Account Settings"
- In the "Integration API" drop-down select "Essensys"
- Hit the "Save" button
- Next, click on "Integration API" again and enter your essensys Operate username (email address) and password
- Click the "Save" button again
- Click on the Greetly icon in the top left-hand corner to take you back to the home screen
- Select "Location Setup"
- Scroll down to "Account Integration"
- Open a new tab and visit https://essensys.tech/login/
- Log into your essensys Operate account
- Navigate to the "Space" tab and select "Locations" from the drop-down menu
- If you have multiple locations, click on site name
- In the URL, copy the number at the end following the words that says "view/" (i.e https://operate-us.essensys.tech/spacecontrol/mod/40/view/8)
Step 4 - Final Steps:
- Go back to Greetly "Location" page where you left off at on in Step 3 and paste the number in the "Location ID" section and hit "Save". (You only need to enter the number at the end. In the sample URL from the last step you would just enter the 8.)
- Click on "Manage Users"
- Finally, click on the 'Sync from Essensys"
Congratulate yourself on a job well done!