So, you get a lot of repeat visitors and you don't want the hassle of them having each of them register in your visitor management system when they arrive every single time, right?
No fear! Greetly is here to save the day!
Give your returning visitor expedited check-in.
Just follow these easy steps and you'll be looking like a hero.
Ready, Set, Go...
Visit Greetly web-based admin and log in
Navigate to Settings > Location
Click on "Returning Visitors and Preregistration"
Toggle preregistration ON
Optional: In the text box below, add text that will be included in the preregistration email to your future visitors. You might wish to include directions to your office, parking information and guidance to finish the check-in process with the Greetly visitor check-in app kiosk
Hit the SAVE button
Now, click on the "Preregistration" tab displayed at the top of the screen
Click on the green "Create Preregister" box and complete the short form
Need help completing the short form?
Option 1: Manually preregister a repeat visitor
- Select the visit date and arrival time
- Choose the reason for visit. These options match the Check-In Options you would see in the app.
- Select the host who will receive notifications when the guest arrives
- The visitor's email address where the preregistration confirmation and PIN will be sent
- The rest of the fields the visitor would complete if they checked themselves in on the Greetly sign-in app
- Click Save
Option 2: Preregister repeat visitors directly from your calendar
- When you create a calendar invite, include firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no step 2, that is it. Greetly will automatically determine which invitees are already in the host directory, and send everyone else a preregistration email.
As always, please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.