On the off-chance that your Greetly visitor registration app crashes, our team may ask you to generate a crash log on your iOS device so that we can better troubleshoot bugs.
Here is how:
- Proceed to the Greetly check-in kiosk that experienced the issue. On that device, go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data.
- Scroll through this list to find Greetly events. Hint: The events are listed in alphabetical order by app name.
- Tap on one of the Greetly events.
- Tap the share icon in the right-hand corner. It looks like a square with an arrow going through the top.
- Select Mail and email this log to email@example.com.
For iOS 11 or later.