If your organization uses Greetly's visitor management system across workplaces - congrats on your productivity gains!
What if you need to switch between locations on the mobile visitor sign-in app?
Here are the steps:
- Make sure you are using Greetly v1.9.14 or newer. Click here to determine which version of Greetly you are running.
- In the app, tap and hold your logo for 3 seconds.
- A popup navigation bar will appear. Tap "Clear Location"
- Hard close the Greetly app
- Tap the icon to log back in. If you are a Global admin you can select the new location from the dropdown.
- Tap "Login".
When the app closes or in the rare situation when it crashes, when you tap the icon to re-open it, it automatically logs itself back into the exact same location.
If you need to switch locations, you can tap "clear location" and it will allow you to log in and select the location.
You are all set!