Setup visitor advanced checkout
It will take just a few seconds to utilize this check-in app automation.
Step 1: Turn on Advanced Checkout
Start by visiting Greeetly web-based admin > Check In Options. You can determine which check in options will take advantage of this time-saving feature. For example, maybe you want to use it for visitors who come to your workplace for a meeting but not for food deliveries.
For those workflows that will use Advanced Checkout, click "Edit Button Options". Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. On the left side you will see, "Do you want to enable advanced checkout?". Toggle it ON and click on Publish.
Step 2: Set your settings
There are a variety of options within the Advanced Checkout function. To navigate to these options:
Advanced Checkout options
From here you can turn on/off and select:
- Auto check-out visitors at midnight
- Enable check-out reminders
- Who is responsible?
- Visitor Notification Preference
- How many minutes after check-in?
- Repeat if visitor is not checked out?
- Reminder Notification: Ex. John Doe has not checked out yet. Please click the button below to check them out.
After you click "Save" you're done!
Now, talk about easy (: