There are many options for updating the host list for your Greetly receptionist.
Congrats! An awesome new person just started at your company. Now you need to get them into your Greetly visitor check in app.
This post reviews how to add a single host:
- In the main navigation bar, click "Manage Users"
- Click "Add User"
- Enter the relevant information (Name, title/company name, email, and phone number) *Only name and email address are mandatory.
- Check the "Show in-app" box if you want the user to be listed in the directory on the app when a visitor checks in.
- Select the user's role (Example: Global admin, Location admin, Security or Employee)
- You can customize the default notification settings for the user (Example: Email, SMS/Text, Voice, Teams, and Co-pilot).
- Click "Save" and you're done!
Greetly is the incredibly customizable iPad check in app. Visitors simply tap the purpose of their visit, who they are there to see, and enter their name. Greetly instantly notifies employees via phone, text, email or Slack and logs the visitor’s information. Greetly can also capture visitor photos, eSign, NDAs and much more.