Below are Greetly's product improvements pertaining to enhancements and fixes which have been released by our development team for April 2023.
Web Release - April 2023
April 2023 Web Updates:
1. Manage Users page:
- A user is no longer kicked back to the first page on the “Manage Users page” upon user deletion.
- When a user tries to turn the Text/Voice/Instant messaging toggles on and the phone number is empty, the error message is added.
2. Advance Check Out Options:
- The multiple UI issues (cut fields) with the drop-downs are fixed.
- A user can no longer toggle the “Repeat if visitor is not checked out?” on until the “Enable check-out reminders” is toggled on.
3. Queue Management:
- The “Checkout button label” and “Queue message for visitors” are required. A user can’t enable Queue Management without these fields being filled in.
4. Preregistration Page:
- The Visitor Photo column is added to the Preregistration Table.
- Hosts are displayed in alphabetical order.
5. Voice Notifications:
- Voice notifications are now supported in multiple accents.
6. Custom Workflow:
- The “Scan Driver’s License” action block in Custom Workflows does not block sending Notifications (Voice/SMS-Text/Email) to the Host.
7. Greetly Visitor App/Web:
The “Search for Employees” now works in Visitor App/Web versions by Host_Company/Title.
If you have outstanding issues or any new issues with the Greetly Digital Receptionist app or with your Greetly web portal, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and one of our friendly and helpful support agents will create a ticket for your specific issue. If they cannot provide you with a solution, the issue will be escalated to someone from our Tier 2 or Tier 3 support team.
You can search our Knowledge base Articles (FAQs) here.
Please also check for updates to the Greetly Digital Receptionist App regularly to ensure you can utilize the latest functionality.