In this article, we show you the steps to adding your own images that showcases your company, products, workspace or anything else you choose.
Greetly is the incredibly customizable visitor management system. Not only is Greetly 100% white labeled but you can customize the visuals and colors to perfectly represent your brand. In this article, we show you the steps to adding your own images that showcases your company, products, workspace or anything else you choose.
- Log into Greetly web-based admin at https://app.greetly.com/
- Click on "Visual Settings".
- Click on "Visual Styles".
- Click on "Quickstart".
Setup visual styles quickly
- Optional: You can select a Theme, Primary color, upload your logo, and background image > Click on Save
- Click on "Welcome page".
Configure touchless Check-in page
- Optional: You can upload your logo, background image, change the button, text and accent colors, turn on/off Welcome page, change animation, turn on/off No touch check-in and regenerate no touch URL daily > Click on Save
- Click on "Button Page".
Configure Visitor app selection page
- Optional: You can upload your logo, header image, change the background color, header transition type, header text, button text colors and button theme > Click on Save
Visual Styles options
(Don't forget to click on the Save button in each section):
1- Select photos below to update your theme
Select your theme
2- Primary color
Select your color
3- Upload your logo and background image
- Welcome page1- Upload your logo and background image
2- Change the button color, text and/or accent colors
3- Display Welcome Page
Toggle this on/off
4- Select an animation to be display on the Welcome Page
5- Turn on/off No-Touch Check-in and Regenerate no touch URL daily (If you don't want your code to change daily you can keep regenerate URL daily turned off)
- Button page1- Upload your logo and header image
2- Change the background color
3- Change the Header transition type
4- Change the Header text, button, button text and button icon colors
5- Change the Button theme
Don't forget to click on the SAVE button!
Here's an example of the background image, company logo, icon images and header text colors (Example of header text: What brings you here today?).