Visitors check themselves in on their own smartphone -- they don't need to touch any shared kiosk or tablet computer.
Greetly is the only cloud-based no-touch visitor management system. Touchless visitor sign-in helps stop the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases so your employees can stay healthy and productive. Instead, visitors check themselves in on their own smartphone -- they don't need to touch any shared kiosk or tablet computer.
Best of all this feature is at NO additional cost to you (included in all of our plans).
What can no-touch visitor check-in do?
Visitors are able to do everything on their smartphones that they can do on the kiosk. There are no apps to download or Wifi networks to join. The entire Greetly kiosk app now fits neatly into your visitors' mobile web browser.
- Choose the reason they are visiting
- Find their host
- Enter the information you require
- eSign legal documents
- Complete the check-in process triggering real-time reception notifications voice call, text message, email, Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google Hangouts
How do I turn on no-touch visitor sign-in?
- In Greetly's web-based admin, visit Visual Styles and make sure "Display Welcome Page and "Activate No Touch Check-In" are both toggled ON.
- Make sure you are using v1.9.16 or later of the Greetly app for iPad or Android tablets. Although visitors will not touch that kiosk they will view it to start the self check-in process.
How does no-touch visitor management work?
For the visitor, here is the process:
- They view the check-in kiosk to find a QR code or series of characters they can text
- In response, they are brought to a mobile-friendly website
- From there, they can complete the entire check-in process as if they were using the kiosk
- All without touching any third-parties devices or interacting with a live receptionist
Want to keep your office healthy and productive? Sign up today by clicking here.