Are you getting an error message when trying to test print? Chances are you might need to reset the WIFI connection.
If you are getting an error message when trying to print badges, follow these steps on how to reset the WIFI connection on your printer.
Here are the steps:
- Click on "Menu"
- Go to "WLAN" and click on "OK"
- Select "WPS Button Push" and click on "OK" (the printer will search for your WIFI network).
- Select your network and enter your WIFI password
- Go back to "WLAN" and select "ON/OFF and select "ON" and click on "OK"
Next, refresh the app on your device so you can test the printer.
Here are the steps for the Greetly Digital Receptionist app:
Follow these steps to do a print test:
- Make sure you are logged into the app using your 5-digit pin code
- On the Apps home screen, tap anywhere on the screen to go to the check-in page, and tap three times in the top right corner (you'll see a hidden menu appear).
Tap anywhere on the screen to go to the check-in page
Tap 3 times in the right corner to access the hidden menu
Hidden Menu Options:
1. Click on "Test Print Badge"
Still need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.