Below are product improvements pertaining to enhancements and fixes which have been released by our development team for the new year 2023.
Mobile Release - January 2023
- We fixed the issue where long badge text would show up on the home screen.
- Visitors can no longer enter space to skip a required field (name, email, etc.).
- We fixed the issue with the rating field and range field validation.
- We fixed badge printing using an IP address.
- Employees missing the first name will no longer be displayed as “null” on the employee selection screen.
- We fixed the issue when pressing "clear signature" on the document screen would not allow visitors to continue the check-in process.
- The check-out block message now displays in-app.
- We made improvements to the package photo block.
Click here to see a list of things we improved on the web portal
If your issue is not listed here, rest assured that our developers are working around the clock to ensure that all bugs and errors get fixed.
If you have outstanding issues or any new issues with the Greetly Digital Receptionist app or with your Greetly web portal, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and one of our friendly and helpful support agents will create a ticket for your specific issue. If they cannot provide you with a solution, the issue will be escalated to someone from our Tier 2 or Tier 3 support team.
You can also search our Knowledge base Articles (FAQs) here
Please also check for updates to the Greetly Digital Receptionist App regularly to ensure you can utilize the latest functionality.