Use this feature to reload the app to instantly see changes, log out, or test print visitor badges
Did you make a change in the web admin and want to see the update right away on the app?
If you click "Reload Location" in the hidden menu it will pull the current info from the server but only when the app returns to home. Otherwise the system will update within 24 hours automatically (some cases in can update in minutes).
Do you need to log out of the app?
Clicking on the "Log out" button will log you out of the app safely and securely.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into the app using your 5-digit pin code
- On the Apps home screen, tap anywhere on the screen to go to the check-in page, and tap three times in the top right corner (you'll see a hidden menu appear).
Tap anywhere on the screen to go to the check-in page
Tap 3 times in the right corner to access the hidden menu
Hidden Menu Options:
1. Click on "Reload Location" or "Log out" button.
2. If you need to switch between locations, you will need to log out and then log into the account using the 5-digit code for the other location (Click here for instructions on how to locate your 5-digit pin).
3. Click on "Test Print badge" if you need to test your printer.
4. Click on "Test Barcode Scanner" if you need to run a test.
5. Test the Driver License Scanner by clicking on the button and scanning the license.
6. Click on the "Close" button to return to the home page.
Now you can move 1 step forward in any check-in process and your changes will now show up immediately.
Pat yourself on the back, because you are a genius.
Still need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org