Greetly's app release
How to set up a basic Workflow- Video tutorial
This video will show you how to set up a basic Workflow for your visitors to check in.
- This feature will ONLY work on our latest Greetly Touchless Receptionist app version. Don't have the latest app version? You can download it from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- You'll need to be logged into your web portal as a Global or location admin.
- You can ONLY create workflows for custom check-in buttons. (Example: You cannot create a workflow for default check-in buttons such as Visit Employee, Package delivery, Employee Check-in, Food delivery, Digital Mailroom or Event Check-in).
- You can create different workflows for each custom check-in button.
- The workflow will default to the original format for a custom check-in button. If you want to stay with the default workflow you can follow the steps on how to create a custom check-in button in this knowledge base article.
- You cannot use the default questions and New (beta) workflow for a check-in button at the same time.
Still need help? Contact us via Live Chat or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org