Below are Greetly's product improvements pertaining to enhancements and fixes which have been released by our development team.
Mobile Release - September 2022
- The signature field in the legal document electronic signature block is now static and overlays over the document.
- The visitor check-in software app and touchless check-ins are now instant. A visitor can start and complete another check-in while the previous check-in is still uploading.
- We improved the countdown number in the app during the visitor photo countdown. The countdown time is in the middle of the screen when taking a timed photo. Visitors will be able to see the countdown number with any background image.
- The Greetly visitor app can now read the driver's license expiration date and other fields from the visitor's driver's license.
- The visitor can now search by company name when looking up a host.
Click here to see a list of things we improved on the web portal
If your issue is not listed here, rest assured that our developers are working around the clock to ensure that all bugs and errors get fixed.
If you have outstanding issues or any new issues with the Greetly Digital Receptionist app or with your Greetly web portal, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and one of our friendly and helpful support agents will create a ticket for your specific issue. If they cannot provide you with a solution, the issue will be escalated to someone from our Tier 2 or Tier 3 support team.
You can also search our Knowledge base Articles (FAQs) here.
Please also check for updates to the Greetly Digital Receptionist App regularly to ensure you can utilize the latest functionality.