Below are Greetly's product improvements pertaining to enhancements and fixes which have been released by our development team.
- Fixed some issues with new themes
- The modern theme is now set by default for all new locations
- Fixed bug involving PIN code being incorrectly sent when users are sent pre-registration invitation
- Added link to the knowledge base on the "let us help page"
- Reporting (beta) now displays the number of users checked out on check-out
- Fixed issue with custom form fields not re-ordering properly
- Fixed issue involving incorrect duplication of custom form fields
- Users can no longer use the same form field twice in a custom form
- Some more Azure Active Directory integration fixes
- Users can now insert blocks directly from the block selection pane
- Clicking save after editing a user will no longer send you back to the default account location
- Added download report as CSV to reporting (beta)
- Moved the save report button in reporting (beta)
- NDA document URLs should are now sent into Zapier along with other visitor info fields
If your issue is not listed here, please rest assured that our developers are working around the clock to ensure that all bugs and errors, and niggles are fixed.
If you have outstanding issues or any new issues with the Greetly Digital Receptionist app or with your Greetly web portal, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our friendly and helpful support agents will create a ticket for your specific issue. If they cannot provide you with a solution, the issue will be escalated to someone from our Tier 2 or Tier 3 support team.
You can also search our Knowledge base Articles (FAQs) here.
Please also check for updates to the Greetly Digital Receptionist App regularly to ensure you can utilize the latest functionality.